To the north and east of Arijiju lie snow-capped mountains, dense forests and sprawling deserts, while to the south looms Mount Kenya. Whichever way you face, it is towards adventure.
- Join our resident rangers for unforgettable safaris, exploring Borana in 4x4s, on foot or on mountain bike
- Trek on horseback and arrive at a lavish breakfast of nut loaf and pressed juices in the dappled shade of towering hardwoods.
- Have close encounters with wildlife along the running and walking trails directly from the house, flanked by guides.
- Explore the Ngare Ndare forest on a treetop canopy walk and swim in waterfall pools the colour of tanzanite.
- Heli-drop to fly-fish the lakes of Mount Kenya, explore the dunes at Suguta Valley or traverse the rocks at Kenya’s Northern Frontier.
- Join rangers to track Africa’s endangered black and white rhino and learn about the conservation efforts that protect them from poaching.