HOW TO REACH US
Arijiju is lies on the eastern side of Laikipia County in the Famous Borana-Lewa Conservancy
International flights come into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport whereby Rosemary can arrange a meet and greet at the airport and book you a private charter flight to the Borana Conservancy. Upon arrival at Borana Airstrip you will be met by a member of our house team and driven 10 minutes to Arijiju.
Arijiju can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 suites on an exclusive use basis only. The child rate is applicable for guests between the age of 5 and 15 years old inclusive. Children under the age of 5 years can stay free of charge.
Jun, Jul, Aug
Dec 16th to 10th Jan
11th Jan to 28th Feb
Apr, Sep, Oct
1st Dec to 15th Dec
|LOW SEASON Mar, May, Nov|
|Up to 6 guests||$12,000||$10,500||$9,000|
|Per extra adult||$1,500||$1,500||$1,000|
|Per extra child||$500||$500||$350|
During the festive period, 16th Dec- 10th January, Arijiju requires a minimum stay of 5 nights. At all other times, Arijiju requires a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Our reservations team are more than happy to assist with ground arrangements, transfers and onward journeys, so do please ask if we can help with your wider itinerary or advise regarding visas, vaccinations and Covid protocols.
|RACK RATE||PEAK SEASON June, July, August Dec 16th to 10th Jan||OFF-PEAK 11th Jan to 31st Jan February, March, April, September, October 1st Dec to 15th Dec||LOW SEASON May November|
|Up to 6 guests||$13,000||$11,500||$9,500|
|Per extra adult||$1,750||$1,500||$1,000|
|Per extra child||$750||$750||$500|
GET IN TOUCH
Across Kenya there are two wet and dry seasons – the long, cool-dry season is July-October while the short, hot-dry season is in January and February. In the wetter months the bleached grasses green up and the arrival of new-borns lures those looking for quiet, exclusive trips. Bird lovers should book from April – October when rare bird migrations arrive.
Arijiju is situated at 6500ft above sea level and 16km north of the equator. It has a moderate climate with highs ranging from 22 – 32 degrees Celsius and night lows ranging from 14-10 degrees Celsius.
- Due to the high elevation of Borana Conservancy, Arijiju is a malaria free zone.
- Wildlife sightings in Borana-Lewa Conservancy are consistent year-round.
- We recommend a 5 night stay to really experience Arijiju.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Arijiju. It is not recommended to take babies under 3 years old on game drives. Arijiju has experienced babysitters and tailored menus.
- Borana Conservancy is patrolled 24/7 by experienced game wardens. Arijiju property is encircled with an in-obtrusive game fences and cattle grids to prevent wild animals from entering the grounds.